We want to work with more great people like you!
And, we figure the person most likely to know more people like you is, well, you. Let your good friends in on our good thing and refer them as a member of the National Board scoring staff. Not only will you earn $100 for each referred applicant we hire, you’ll get to bring your friends to work with you!
How It Works:
- Make sure your referral lists your name when prompted in the online employment application.
- You MUST complete the National Board Employee Referral Survey after the referred applicant has accepted an employment offer.
- Once all scoring has been completed, Human Resources will verify that your referral successfully completed service as a member of the National Board scoring staff.
- You will be issued a recruitment bonus by payroll check minus the appropriate taxes.
Important Facts to Know:
- All referring employees must be currently active in our payroll system to receive the referral bonus.
- All referred employees must successfully complete a National Board scoring project in order for the referral bonus to be paid out.
- Only one National Board referral can be processed for one employee.
- Referrals must be processed within the same calendar year that the referring applicant worked.
- If an employee is referred to the program prior to the current calendar year, but is not hired until the current year, the bonus can still be processed if a form was submitted and/or the referred applicant put the referral down on their application
- A referral can be processed if the referred candidate is new to the National Board program, but not new to Pearson.
- A referral can be processed if a candidate has previously scored National Board, was referred for a specific project during the current calendar year, and does not have a new application on file.